Hosted by BDA Renal Nutrition Specialist Group
We are delighted to invite Renal Nutrition Specialist Group members to our 50th anniversary event in Nottingham.
The Group are offering their specialist group members a free place to attend. The group are very excited to welcome you! and have lined up a fantastic programme, including lots of networking and CPD opportunities.
- Potassium update: from simple physiology to the latest evidence Online - Professor Ewout Hoorn, Erasmus Medical Centre in Rotterdam
- Treatment of acidosis in CKD Beverly Beynon - Cobb, Specialist Renal Dietitian, Research Fellow
- Welcome and Kidney Kitchen Update Angeline Taylor, Renal dietitian and Renal Dietitian for Kidney Kitchen, new Chair of the RNG Deborah Duval, Managing Editor Laura Kyte, PCN Dietitian and Renal Dietitian for Kidney Kitchen
- The past, the present and the future of the RNG Marianne Vennegoor, Renal Nutrition Specialist 1967-1999, Barbara Engel, Programme Director Dietetics, University of Surrey
- Implementation of supplementary prescribing in renal dietetic practice Fiona Willingham & Bruno Mafrici
- Practical aspects in measuring outcomes in renal dietetics Claire Gardiner & Sue Perry
Event sponsored by
Kidney Care UK Stanningley Pharma Nutrinovo ViforThis webinar is only open to members of the Renal Nutrition Specialist Group. Find out more about the group and how to join.
Admin Code SG